Send us your event listings for consideration in the newsletter
- The second Stittsville’s Own Applefest celebrates fresh local apples, alongside guest vendors and artisans. Today and Saturday September 23 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at 1469 Stittsville Main St.
- The Third Heating Up the Capital hot sauce fest hits the EY Centre from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Tickets from $14.50
- The West End Studio Tour allows a sneaky peek into the creative process of artists based west of downtown Ottawa. Today, tomorrow, and September 23 and 24.
- Gatineau Ottawa Aero Show continues.
- At the Richmond Fair, today's highlights include the saddle and harness show, the parade, and the Open Junior Beef Show.
- It’s the final day of the Zones Théâtrales festival.
- There’ll be sticky fingers a-plenty at the Orléans Ribfest & Poutine festival this weekend, at 255 Centrum Blvd in Orléans.
- The Thrive Select Thrift Bag Sale continues today from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. 3-1547 Merivale Road.
- Vintage Pop-Up 613 returns to the parking lot at the Churchill Seniors Centre. Shop for fabulous vintage clothing, mid century decor and kitchenalia, and more. Don’t forget your reusable shopping bag. 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at 345 Richmond Rd.
- Arlington Five Coffeehouse hosts Thee Market by Black Artists and Makers from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. Vendors will offer everything from jewellery to tattoos.
- Meet the Alpacas at this week’s Carp Farmer’s Market. Learn how Cheff Fields Farm uses Alpaca wool to create socks, scarves, and more.
- The village of New Edinburgh is one big garage sale from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. Everyone is taking part, from residents to businesses and artists.
- Buy a bouquet for the table at the penultimate Ottawa Flower Market of the season. 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at Parkdale Market.
- The Eddy Street Festival in Gatineau will celebrate Oktoberfest, with activities for the whole family. Immerse yourself in performances, wrestling, local beer, food, and street entertainers. 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Steel Panther. Bronson Centre.
- Daniel Bélanger. Salle Odyssée - Maison de la culture de Gatineau
- Kaleo and Allison Russell. City Folk Festival
- Le Vent du Nord and De Temps Antan. Ripon, QC
- Emma Cook. The Little Red Wagon Winery. Shawville
- Class of 91, For Lack of a Term, Lost Faculty, and Futura Free. Avante Garde
- Midnight Mayday. Carleton Tavern
- The Sainte Catherines, Ska Sound System, and Aarsen. Place Laval
- Mecca of Stank. Irene’s Pub
- AnjChito. Montgomery Scotch Lounge
- Beatles Vs Stones. Queen St. Fare
- The Electric Company. Rainbow Bistro
- FIST with special guests. The Brass Monkey
- Ian Tamblyn and Chloe Leverage. Red Bird Live
Just Announced / Now Booking